Tool and die design is integral to quality and manufacturability of the end product. Tower has extensive experience in the feasibility planning, design and construction of tools. Our tool and die expertise extends from Class A to large stampings and heavy gauge structural components, covering a broad spectrum of materials including aluminum and ultra-high-strength steels.
- Process planning and tool engineering
- Forming simulation and feasibility
- Tool tryout and simulation
- Quality labs in all facilities worldwide
- In-house tool capability in Korea and Brazil