- Our engineering team works closely with our customers to develop component and system-level tests that accurately reproduce the results from customer proving ground events.
- We conduct tests in-house to provide rapid feedback to our design team and customers.
- Physical testing results are correlated with our CAE model to increase the accuracy of future design iterations.
- Single- and multi-channel durability testing using block cycle, real-time and real-phase inputs
- Material testing (mechanical and chemical)
- Vehicle instrumentation, data acquisition, and drive-file development
- Static stiffness, yield and ultimate strength testing
- Vibration testing, including modal, point mobility and random